Anti-Valentine’s Day Party
Join us at Blended on Tuesday, February 13, at 6 p.m. for the ultimate rebellion against romance at our Anti-Valentine’s Day Party! Whether you’re proudly single, happily unattached, or just want to stick it to Cupid, this is the event for you. Break free from the mushy, lovey-dovey atmosphere and embrace the joy of being unapologetically anti-love.
– Indulge in exclusive themed drink specials that will have you saying, “Love who?!”
DJ Romeo is set to spin the hottest anti-love tracks, creating a playlist that’ll make you dance away any residual Valentine’s sentiment.
– Feast on messy appetizers specially curated for this occasion (think nacho bar with cheese tower and an ice cream sundae bar) – because who needs to worry about table manners when you’re busy rebelling against the lovey-dovey norms?
– Strike a pose at our themed balloon photo opp with Moon Honey Photography. Capture the essence of your rebellion against Valentine’s Day in a photo that’s worth a thousand anti-love words.
– Unleash your creativity at our themed craft station. Make anti-Valentine’s Day cards, create sassy slogans, and revel in the freedom of expressing your true feelings about this heart-filled holiday.
– Black attire is not just recommended – it’s encouraged. Embrace the darkness and wear your most rebellious black outfit to show that you’re unafraid to stand out in a crowd of reds and pinks.